Panther CEX Listing Discussion

ZKP

Panther Protocol ZKP

Guys lets open up the discussion about future CEX listings.

Already suggested by the community has been KuCoin and other suggestions?

6 Likes

Already from our Telegram Group we are thinking of the following names in no particular order:

Binance
Kraken
Coinbase
FTX

5 Likes

I would say Binance, FTX, Coinbase and Kraken, in that order. Because of their daily average volume, weekly visits and liquidity, according to CMC data.

4 Likes

I still think Binance is the way to go. It has an impact.

1 Like

It matters not where Panther goes growth for the platform will follow.

I think we can have the ambassadors ask each of their local communities what is the top exchange in their respective countries and have them post it here

4 Likes

My order of preference:

Binance
FTX
Coinbase
Kraken

1 Like

Hey everyone, welcome.

Currently ZKP’s volume is very low which makes it less appealing and more difficult to get listed on tier 1 exchanges such as Binance etc, in addition to the incredibly high listing fees Panther would be subjected to, considering current market conditions. It may be more strategic for Panther to target the best tier 2 exchanges right now, increase volume/demand and position ourselves better for a tier 1 listing at a later stage

2 Likes

Add Mexc to the list, as its better than houbi

1 Like

Definitely! MEXC is worth considering for a tier 2 exchange listing

3 Likes

It was suggested talks with exchanges based on relationships and such gives us a potential in the top 20, if we take those from CMC we have the following list:

1. Binance
  2. Coinbase Exchange
  3. FTX
  4. Kraken
  5. Gate.io
  6. Binance.US
  7. KuCoin
  8. Bitfinex
  9. Bitstamp
  10. Huobi Global
  11. FTX US
  12. Gemini
  13. MEXC
  14. LBank
  15. Coincheck
  16. Bybit
  17. Bithumb
  18. bitFlyer
  19. Crypto.com Exchange
  20. OKX
3 Likes

It looks like Mexc is a popular choice so far :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello everybody. I believe a good option would be MEXC or Kucoin.

3 Likes

Having followed many projects adopt exchanges, they all had a working product first.

Volume is key. We are not getting the volume so launching on an exchange (which costs $$$) plus no product is a losing formula.

Im happy waiting… get the product out there, volume on DEX will speak for itself and then list on exchanges.

4 Likes

I would choose binance or kukoin

2 Likes

Would say first let’s get it on kucoin. Then after panther is integrated on more chains, we can try getting it listed in binance/ftx

1 Like

Please list on binance and kucoin

1 Like

After listening to the twitter spaces all weekend long related to the FTX collapse and hearing all the exchanges speak I would personally be very happy if we list on Kraken ( who does not charge a listing fee ) and MEXC.

2 Likes

I quite like the idea of a MEXC listing. They allow for withdrawals on Polygon, which means for ease of access when purchasing ZKP - effectively lowering the barrier to entry.

Great volume, and no doubt cheaper than Kucoin for a listing.

5 Likes

Fully agree, although technically speaking any Dex that supports polygon should be able to allow polygon based token withdrawals on polygon…

3 Likes