PIP List on MEXC and add additional DEX liquidity

This is probably a little early but also not.
We have disccused additional exchange listings and MEXC is a winner ( also PVL said it was possible)

It was also previously stated that at the same time as the Advanced Staking ( 0.5 ) additional liquidity to DEX could be voted on, so opening up the topic that PIP-10 could be voted on for both of those?

Let us discuss it here?

4 Likes

we need a cheap bridge from the polygon exchange, for example, if mexc gives it to us, then I agree, but I think it should be done after version 0.5

2 Likes

Previously it was communicated that it would be voted on at the same time ( 0.5 and additional liquidity ) but it seems it would now be seperated. So first launch 0.5 and then launch the vote for listing and liquidity )

2 Likes

yes, I think it will be right since we need a working product to prevent a dump

2 Likes

On that topic we don’t want a repeat of the wintermute dump that we saw on the HUOBI listing. I do believe that exchange listings would require PVL to provide or contract some form of market making, I do hope that we find a better AMM this time.

2 Likes

It should perhaps also be mentioned that low Dex liquidity prevents larger buyers from entering due to large price impacts…

2 Likes

I agree, maybe we should increase the liquidity of DEX, and launch voting along with advanced staking

1 Like

I vote that we have a product before a new listing, at least V0.5. So we will attract new audience to the project by having something functional. Important to try to get a listing with the Polygon bridge, it would be perfect and economical in terms of fees.

1 Like

Yes - PIP-9 is the V0.5 Launch, and potentially PIP-10 comes afterwards with liquidity and dex listing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ok I have updated the topic here, PIP-10 will be putting PIP-9 ( Advanced Staking - Panther Protocol V0.5 ) live!

We will get an estimation of the available resources for additional liquidity from PVL closer to the time of this PIP.

that is, there will be no paragraph 9 of part 2? and will PIP10 come with the launch of extended staking?

Apologies, Part 2 will be PIP-10 so earliest for listing would then be PIP-11 if all goes according to my plan :muscle:

3 Likes

I didn’t fully understand that part of PIP2 is PIP 10 now the cards are laid correctly

1 Like

i have question panther has any investment in FTX?

There is no known involvement in FTX.

On this topic - may we have comments from the foundation regarding the possibility of adding liquidity to the DEX?

1 Like

strongly supporting this idea.

I will be glad to see our ZKP on mexc

So in summary, at the moment:

1. Mexc listing
  2. Additional Dex liquidity
  3. Reduce voting time once quorum is reached.

May PVL please comment on the first 2.

2 Likes