It’s Friday, so it’s time for your weekly mini-update. Here’s everything that happened this week at Panther.
- Panther Core : PRP functions were successfully clarified, and simulation needs were set. Meanwhile, on the front-end side, we polished the transaction history page. Several components and flows around the zAssets page have also been refactored to improve responsiveness and enable the reusability of standard components across the product.
- Advanced Staking : Deployment scripts and a readme are currently in the final review stage. Minor visual component updates have been implemented and are expected to be delivered by next week.
- DAO Proposals : The proposal submission process started with PIP (Panther Improvement Proposal) #6. This proposal will be key to setting the stage for an upcoming proposal to launch Advanced Staking.
- This week, Panther’s Co-Founder Oliver Gale gave a talk at the World Ethical Data Forum discussing “Opportunities and the risks in the DeFi space.” The recording of the talk will be made available soon.
- We published a brief guide about Distributed Validator Technology (DVT) and how it aims to solve the rising centralization of Ethereum Post-Merge. Give it a read here: Understanding Distributed Validator Technology (DVT)
The Panther Protocol Team
About Panther Protocol
Panther Protocol is a decentralized protocol that enables interoperable privacy in DeFi using zero-knowledge proofs. Users can mint fully-collateralized, composable tokens called zAssets, which can be used to execute private, trusted DeFi transactions across multiple blockchains. Panther helps investors protect their personal financial data and trading strategies, and provides financial institutions with a clear path to compliantly participate in DeFi.
Be sure to check out our Whitepaper