It’s Friday again, so it’s time for our weekly mini-update. Here’s everything that transpired this week.
- Regarding Advanced Staking progress, two cycles of testing were successfully completed with the Panther team and an external closed group. During the testing, the functionality worked as expected. Meanwhile, deployment scripts were updated successfully and are currently in an improvement stage. The goal is to make them more user-friendly as soon as possible, as less tech-savvy users will use them. Repository publishing and audit are pending, with some blockers that are the next steps for us to tackle. This will open the way for submitting a set of decentralization-related DAO proposals and launching the production.
- Regarding Panther Core’s v1 development, the team plans to decompose and detail high-level tasks by next week. Furthermore, a demo for rewards smart contracts is also expected to be ready for internal use by next week.
- Panther’s Co-Founder Oliver Gale has joined Forbes Council as an official member. Oliver’s first piece, titled “The Web Is Moving Toward A New Paradigm, And This Is Good News For Its Users,” has already been published on Forbes.
- Co-Founder Anish Mohammed will be joining a panel as a speaker at the ETH India conference alongside Kartik from ETH Global and Sandeep Nailwal from Polygon from December 2nd to 4th in Bangalore, India. For more information, head to ETH India’s website.
- Panther is now a proud member of the Leading Privacy Alliance, a future DAO that aims to unite privacy Web3 initiatives. To learn why this is so important to us and Web3, check out our latest blog.
The Panther Protocol Team