Discuss potential new Council members and 2 discourse moderators

Can the community please select a few individuals? Not only a few Council members but also 2 new Discourse moderators. These should be different individuals than the current Snapshot authors and admins?

1 Like

Right out the gates I would like to nominate long time member and strong supporter - Praetorian O.G as a council member.

2 Likes

Come on, I think it would be an honor for him.

2 Likes

Thank you Alex,

I think you would make a great Mod. You are very active here and on telegram also

4 Likes

Also @M-M
Think he would make a good Mod as well!

2 Likes

Thank you for your trust)))

4 Likes

I support ZILIUS for his good proposals and for his activity. He will be a good moderator.

3 Likes

Lets do a quick Saterday Recap:

Name Role Nomination accepted? Supported?
Praetorian O.G Council Member Yes Yes
Alex/Zillius Moderator Yes Yes
M-M Moderator Yes Yes

Looks like we have enough nominations for Moderators, we do need more council members, who has any other suggestions?

let’s propose ToXiC_eHC as a member of the council if he supports it

I would gladly accept - except I am a snapshot author already… :frowning:
But I am available should the need arise :slight_smile:

and what prevents combining two positions if there is time, of course, and the concept of DAO allows

I think Hodlerboi for council member

1 Like

I think it allows more inclusion

you need to ask him about it, what he thinks

1 Like

Good afternoon, my name is Kirill. I was interested in discussions on the candidate forum, I have a lot of free time and I am ready to promote the project and participate in moderation. I am a TGE member. IN PANTER. According to my knowledge, we need another moderator, you can consider my candidate.

3 Likes

Yes I like this, forum need more different users.

@Av8R is very active too

Sadly due to work commitments he declined.

On that topic who from PVL would participate as council members - can we get those names also @Joris ?

I vote for Praetorian O.G as council member, he’s always actively helping members in both telegram groups.

3 Likes

Maybe I should report the current list:

Name Role Nomination accepted? Supported?
Praetorian O.G Council Member Yes Yes
Alex/Zillius Moderator Yes Yes
M-M Moderator Yes Yes

Looks like we have enough nominations for Moderators, we do need more council members, who has any other suggestions?

2 Likes