Discuss potential new Council members and 2 discourse moderators

let’s make a list of the most suitable candidates, list the names and ask them if they agree to participate… you can conduct a survey in the telegram channel, and then transfer it to the discussions on the forum
to begin with, we can hold athe survey right there

We have to discuss it here - Telegram does not count unfortunately.

I think we still need atleast one additional council member

Kiril as made himself available i think we can bring him to that position as well

1 Like

We can add him to the list but we already have two moderators nominated and accepted. We are asking for more council members at this point.

1 Like

a great offer, Kirill shows a desire to participate, he has time and desire, which I support

1 Like

maybe Marcus wants to join?

That thing brings our current list to this:
( Remember we need 2 moderators and a “few” council members )

Name Role Nomination accepted? Supported?
Praetorian O.G Council Member Yes Yes
M-M Council Member No Yes
Marcus Council Member No Yes
M-M Moderator Yes Yes
Kirill Moderator Yes Yes
Alex/Zillius Moderator Yes Yes
1 Like

Good morning everyone. Thank you for your trust.

maybe Dan P wants to join?

Hello Zilius - Dan P is a snapshot admin already as voted for on PIP-8.
We are required to nominate ‘different individuals than the current Snapshot authors and admins’

so let’s think about who else we can delegate Samuel?

I asked him already he is to busy elsewhere he does not have spare time to participate.

we have 3 approved candidates for the moderator 's chair , as far as I know we need 2 , can offer one of them a seat on the council…or can we still wait there is time?

That was my suggestion - I believe M-M would potentially be more suiteable to council member - that is why I put him on the list twice - but he has yet to confirm if that would be acceptable for him.

1 Like

Updated current list:

Name Role Nomination accepted? Supported?
Praetorian O.G Council Member Yes Yes
M-M Council Member No Yes
Marcus Council Member No Yes
Markus Council Member No Yes
M-M Moderator Yes Yes
Kirill Moderator Yes Yes
Alex/Zillius Moderator Yes Yes

Now we are just waiting for PVL and people to accept or reject their nominations.

@Zilius , @kirill and @M-M i think

1 Like

The exact number of council members doesn’t really matter as long as it’s not an even number or a ridiculous high amount of members for operational reasons. I would suggest to select between 3-7 council members approx excl even numbers (4 & 6) as this council needs to cast out their votes on proposal drafts being suitable to move through. I expect the overal Governance Framework discussion to continue for a few weeks more until all the details are discussed so there’s more than enough time to wrap this up I would say.

4 Likes

M M is true Panther believer :+1:

1 Like

Great - then if MM and a Marcus/Markus accepts we are good to go with the minimum of 3.

2 Likes