Staking APY Discussion

Once the parameter above’s specified. Hopefully tomorrow but this depends on when the ZKP holders concur on the total amount of $ZKP tokens being designated for rewards for stakers.

So we are really close. After that one of the Snapshot Authors can pick it up, and we can put the recently deployed Community members into action on Snapshot as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks Joris, one thing I couldn’t wrap my head around is regarding PRPs distribution. If voted to be capped at 2000, is that per stake position or per wallet? Hope my question makes sense

For me, the answer is whatever the treasury is willing to part with, determined by the value that they believe advanced staking will have towards V1.

I’m not sure if this decision can be made by the community. What are our options?

Per stake! So one can have multiple stakes. This flat PRP goes for the first 2000 stakes as the community discussed this number above.

Thanks Joris. Appreciate your confirmation.

I think that would be better making polls for possible options after discussion. As far as i know polls possible on discourse.

So previously we had a pool of ZKP and a APY that was changing based on the amount staked ( Classic Staking ) on POLYGON:
and ETH:
And from ETH an example of the calculation message:
From Polygon the calculation message:

So curious it it would be a fixed APR regardless or tokens staked this time?
Also - is there any mechanism in place to prevent a single wallet from staking 1ZKP - 2000 times to eat up all the PRP rewards?

I think it is necessary to introduce a time interval after a successful bet from one wallet , for example , at 12 o 'clock so that there is no speculation about this , this applies to the first 2000 people , or change the incentive scheme )

1 Like

English what he said:
‘I think it is necessary to introduce a time interval after a successful bet from one wallet, for example, at 12 o’clock, so that there is no speculation about this, this applies to the first 2000 people, or change the incentive scheme)’

I agree there must be something, also keeping in mind 2000PRP = 200ZKP…

4 Likes

market is bearish now