Total Unrealized Privacy Rewards APR Discussion

Hey Guys…opening this topic to discuss an alternative to the proposed PIP-11. Since advanced staking is on-going successfully (baring a few UI bugs)…I thought we can discuss an come up with an appropriate APR for the Total Unrealized Privacy Rewards under the zAssets page. Currently this is set for 10%, but in my opinion this is extremely low since the APR for the Advanced staking is already set to a low value of 15%. Increasing this value significantly (above 50%) will really help incentivise continued staking in the MASP post the 2 month lock-in period. Would be great to hear your opinions on this Guys. Thanks!

3 Likes

Fully agree with proposal above

1 Like

I agree that it is necessary to raise the APR for zzkp

1 Like

I do have a comment on this topic, and it can be found on the rewards page:

Which basically means we can vote to change this before V1 launch, which is still very far away in relative terms, so yes I fully agree we would and should vote on this topic, I should mention it only becomes relevant once V1 is ready to launch so I don’t believe we need to vote on this right now… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agree with Toxic, something that should be considered for the future, not necessary right now in my opinion.

Would vote for it, however.

1 Like