PIP List on MEXC and add additional DEX liquidity

Maybe this PIP should be split into two?

one for the MEXC listing and one for the Dex. That way we can have separate discussions about each. I think bundling them together creates divisions like we have seen.

1 Like

I concur, I think DEX is mentioned more than CEX.
It would be best to separate the two votes. Let the community truly decide.
I would like more CEX anyways, especially for v1 launch. But DEX liquidity and CEX are different ideas.
(Also, more proposals = more activity)

1 Like

I do agree that need to be split. Still supporting idea adding more liquidity to DEX. Anyone who wants to buy on polygon network they can easily send usdt via polygon network by supported CEXs. like Binance or MEXC. I support CEX listings in bullruns.

2 Likes

I think there is a need to split PIP and that will be done

Thanks Wisdom, that is what is being debated here currently, so far we have 3 responses in favour of a two seperate PIPā€™s, what does everyone else think?

I donā€™t understand why these two components should be separated, we can vote for both at once and implement them alternately in accordance with market conditions and expectations.

I actually agree with you Ziliusā€¦ :grin:

1 Like

Did Kucoin get kicked out of the conversation? I do see that it has less volume then MEXC.

Hi for the moment kucoin is to expensive, based on the good feedback heard from mexc CEO during the ftx bankruptcy twitter livespaces, and positive feedback from pvl regarding Mexc we opted for it.

This does not mean that kucoin or any other exchange is off the table, it just means that mexc is our priority for this next Dex vote.

1 Like

Ahh got ya. Makes total sense. And my ask why not add liquidity to eth aswell. Any of the big eth whales sometimes donā€™t have anything else as of top 10 projects. We should provide for them aswell.

Indeed, for the moment with v0.5 being primarily on polygon, while the current exchanges only support ETHā€¦ ( staking is allowed on ETH but all the ā€˜workā€™ happens on polygon ) and MVP 1.0 launching on polygon first, our initial focus is there.

As we expand to the other chains we would need to increase liquidity there also, think of this as the first step really ā€¦

1 Like

I am in agreement with this proposalā€¦thinking CEX firstā€¦then Dex!

2 Likes

Just revisiting this topic quickly - while waiting for MEXC discussions to move forward I donā€™t believe it makes sense to deploy additional DEX liquidity right now. Comments?

I agree, I have said for a long time that we do not need dex now, and listing on other exchanges, such as mexc, is necessary we need recognition new investors and a cheap bridge

2 Likes

I would like to know from PVL if any progress has been made towards the MEXC discussions yet?

1 Like

yes, we all want to hear about the progress towards the intended goal, the listing of mexc)) we are waiting for this and answers from the panthers )

Hello Team - we discussed this proposal, we have agreed on this proposal, when can we publish this proposal?

1 Like

hello, team, we are waiting for a decision on mexc from you, everyone unequivocally agrees

Any news ?? I think we have to be ready before V1 going out ā€¦ Need more Cex and Dex, i support Mexc

Hello. We look forward to hearing from the team about the start of voting for the MEEx listing.